WHAT IS A DOOR SET
‘Pre-hung’ means a door that has already been hung into its frame and has been fitted with hinges, latch or lock. A Pre-hung Door Set is the most straightforward way of obtaining a high quality fitting result while avoiding the complications often associated with doing the work on-site.
THE DOORSAN WAY
At Doorsan we provide a pre-hung solution in the form of a high quality door kit.
Individual components are fitted together in a controlled factory environment where we precisely match the finish of the door, lining & architrave. Once the lining has been assembled and the door is machined to house the hinges and latch, our technicians produce pre-mitred architrave for both sides of the door-set. Each element of the kit is then carefully checked for accuracy and the doorset is broken down into loose pieces and packaged ready for re-assembly at your home.
FITTING A PRE-HUNG SET
Doorsan door kits are both high quality and practical. We make each individual door lining to suit each wall depth, meaning there are no over engineered parts and it is not necessary to fit any special sub-linings into the structural openings. The kits are easy to install and once the hinge side of the frame is fixed in place the door can be easily lifted into position.
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF A DOORSAN PRE-HUNG KIT
- High quality maintenance fee lift-off hinges
- Easy on-site assembly
- No sub-linings are required for fitting
- Linings are made to suit any wall depth
- Fitting allows for traditional UK methods
- Wall fixing are invisible behind the stops
- Standard square edge UK doors (not the rebated continental type)
- No rubber seals avoids ‘swoosh’ noises when operating
- Heavy sprung DIN standard latch/locks
- FD30 fire rated option for all door designs