OUR CUSTOM MADE DOOR SERVICE
Through our dedication to quality, Doorsan has built a reputation for manufacturing custom made doors, particularly for high-end residential properties. Our bespoke interior door designs can be produced in any size, including FD30 fire rated.
Doorsan’s custom made doors offer incredible flexibility of design and variety of applied finishing options available and as one of the UK’s most flexible luxury door set manufacturer we are able to adapt any of our standard patterns to suit your individual taste.
DOOR FINISHING SERVICE
Doorsan are experts in applied finishes, including natural matt lacquer, next generation oils and ready painted RAL colours. Our most popular pre-finished doors are available to purchase directly online and we are also able to create custom finishes tailored to suit your own requirements, to view some of our finishes please click here.
In addition to creating beautifully made timber doors and pre-hung door sets our workshop is fully equipped for auxiliary servicing including rebating of door pairs, grooving for intumescents, glazing and ad hoc bespoke machining or finishing.
Doorsan’s bespoke timber doors are also available as a Pre-hung Door Set solution, where door leaf, lining and architrave are pre-machined in our factory ready to accept a choice of latch type and hinges, please click here for more information on door sets.
CHOOSING BESPOKE DOORS
Over the years Doorsan has built-up a client base by working in partnership with interior designers, developers and individual homeowners, this means we have good experience not only in timber door manufacturing but also in dealing with the demands required to manage a project. We understand creating a living space is not just a matter of choosing the right wallpaper and soft furnishings, first it must be decided how each room will function and flow on plan.
Before choosing doors for your project, ask yourself some important questions:
- - Where is each doorway and what direction will each door swing.
- - Will standard door sizes suit nicely or would bespoke sizes make a better impact.
- - What finish will work good with floorings or other fixtures
- - Do any of the door openings need to be fire rated.
- - Will the project benefit from using Pre-hung Door Sets.
- - Should the design be in-keeping with the age and style of the property.
- - Will a modern door design compliment the buildings interior.
- - Have you considered the budget for doors including installation on the project.